Destiny Quest (Follett Software) gives you access to the FHS Library catalog.
1) Download the app, 2) enter the following address: fpslib.follettdestiny.com, 3) select Framingham High School, and 4) click "Try Destiny Quest" instead of inputting a user ID.
Now you're ready to search the FHS Library catalog!
Access My Library (School Edition - Gale) gives you access to the FHS Library's databases.
1) Download the app, 2) on the place menu,find Massachusetts, then Framingham High School, 3) input the password: patriot, 4) to set up, click "Access Library," then "Update My Resources," and "Gale Databases."
Now you are ready to search the FHS Databases!
OverDrive (Library eBooks and AudioBooks) gives you access to free resources from the FPL.
1) To get a FPL card, bring your FHS ID, or other ID with your home address on it, to the Framingham Public Library Main Branch downtown or the McAuliffe Branch in Saxonville.
2) Create an online library account by signing in here with a PIN number. (Hint: if you've never made an account with the Framingham Public Library before, your PIN number is the last 4 digits of your library card number.)
3) Download the OverDrive app.
4) Click "Sign In," then, choose Minuteman Library Network and Framingham Public Library from the pull-down menu.
5) Enter your Library card number and your PIN number.
6) Use the Search box to find the book title you are interested in.
7) Click on the cover of the book you want. You can either download it directly onto your device or place a hold on it to get an email when it is available.
8) Click HERE for instructions on downloading the books on your specific device (kindle, iPad, phone etc.). Or, click HERE to watch a video that shows you how to download eBooks or audiobooks.